1. Payment is accepted in the form of official check, money order, or PayPal. All refunds will
be returned in the same form of payment (finance charges may apply, see below). For
international orders, PayPal is required to be eligible for a refund. For in-store purchases, all
personal checks or money orders must be accompanied with state issued photo identification.
Personal checks may be refused at our discretion for any reason.
2. In general, merchandise is shipped within 48 hours of cleared payment. For special orders
that are not currently in stock, allow 2-8 weeks for delivery unless otherwise specified at time
of order. Cutom orders may be cancelled up to 48 hours after delivery estimate is provided.
After the cancellation window, a restocking fee of 25% will apply to all custom orders and will
be deducted from any net refund. There will be a exception made only for items that would be
delivered later than 90 days from our initial delivery estimate.
3. Unless otherwise noted in description or pictures, accordions include functional straps and
cases. New instruments include new straps and cases. Used instruments will include gently
used leather straps and functional cases. Used items are assumed to have some wear or
cosmetic imperfections due to their used condition. New straps and cases can be ordered on
the Gear page for an additional charge. Please contact us for upgrade options.
4. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with additional questions or to request additional
photos. We are happy to answer any questions about our merchandise and encourage you to
ask before we ship the product to avoid unnecessary shipping costs.
Layaway and Special Order Policy
1. For in-stock items, a deposit of 20% will generally reserve an item for 30 days. Custom
orders require a minimum of 50% deposit. A cancellation fee / restocking fee of 25% will apply
to cancellations received 48 hours after a delivery estimate is provided in writing. We reserve
the right to refuse a deposit at our discretion.
2. Items with deposits will be removed from our store sales floor and web site listings. All
deposits will be refundable for store credit only. Store credits may be used for any other in
stock purchases and will not be eligible for custom orders.
3. After the reserve period, the customer may pay another deposit payment to extend the
reservation. Without sufficient payment, Liberty Bellows reserves the right to sell the item
4. Upon payment in full, item may be picked up or delivered as per the terms of sale.
Applicable sales tax and delivery charges may be due at the time of delivery.
1. Unless otherwise requested, we use Fedex Ground or Home Delivery to ship accordions.
Buyer pays all shipping and handling and these fees are non-refundable.
2. All accordions will be sent with full insurance and the carrier will be responsible for shipping
damages. However, the buyer is ultimately responsible for shipping damages and must report
any insurance claims with the carrier to be compensated. Under no circumstance will Liberty
Bellows be responsible for damage in transit. Shipping damages will be deducted from any
return refund amounts.
3. We ship worldwide, based on commercial carrier availability. For international orders, PayPal
is required to be eligible for a refund.
1. All new merchandise includes a factory warranty. Please inquire for details about each
manufacturer's warranty. We will furnish the necessary documentation, including receipt,
serial number, or delivery information upon request. Liberty Bellows is authorized to honor
most factory warranties. In the event that Liberty Bellows is not able to repair a defective
item, the customer will be responsible to contact the manufacturer to seek an alternate repair
facility or ship the item to a factory facility.
2. Used merchandise includes a store warranty. Liberty Bellows will service any material
defects in the mechanics, body, or reed blocks for 6 months from purchase date. The
warranty does not cover tuning or wearable items such as straps, gasket, bellows, or damage
resulting from improper use, shipping, or adverse environmental conditions.
a) Exception -- Used electronic equipment including mics and midi features are NOT covered
under the warranty, but new electronics installed by Liberty Bellows are covered by the
3. All warranty repairs are done in our shop within 30 days of receipt. Liberty Bellows is not
liable for loss of use of the instrument while is being repaired.
4. The customer is responsible for dropping off and picking up their accordions within 60 days
of completion notification to avoid a monthly storage / casualty insurance charge of $25 per
month. The customer is responsible for shipping to and from our shop and the carrier is
responsible for damages occurring during transit.
5. Extended warranty options are available for any new or used instrument. Please inquiry for
1. To be eligible for the 100% purchase price guarantee or for a rental security deposit, items
must be purchaed paid with cash, check, money order, or PayPal. Items may also be ordered
over the phone or in the store and the following FINANCE FEES may apply:
a) Payment by Cash, Check, Money Order -- No finance fees subtracted from the return
b) Payment by PayPal -- No finance fees subtracted from the return amount.
c) Payment by Debit Card -- A store credit will be issued for the full amount OR a refund will
be issued by company check and is subject to a FINANCE FEE of 1% that will be subtracted
from the return amount.
d) Payment by Credit Card -- A store credit will be issued for the full amount OR a refund will
be issued by company check and is subject to a FINANCE FEE of 3% that will be subtracted
from net return amount.
e) Payment by international wire transfer -- A $50 financing fee will be subtracted from the
return amount. PayPal is strongly encouraged for all international orders!
2. Used Accordion Return Policy -- Unless otherwise noted in the item description or on the
eBay return information page, all purchases are guaranteed to be of the same used quality as
shown and heard in the video clips and pictures and described in the item details. Refunds are
contingent on delivery date which will be the delivery confirmation delivery date or date
of local pickup.
a) Returns within 7 days of delivery date: If you find that the merchandise you purchased
does not meet the description written, spoken, heard, or shown in the video or pictures we
are happy to offer a 100% purchase price refund minus the cost of shipping.
b) Returns after 7 days of delivery date: If you find that the merchandise you purchased does
not meet the description written, spoken, heard, or shown in the video or pictures we are
happy to offer a refund of the purchase price minus rental fee and shipping according to the
posted rental rates with a maximum of 6 months rental term. Returns after 6 months will
be at negotiated with right to refuse for both parties and without guarantees.
3. New Accordion Return Policy (In Stock Merchandise)-- Unless otherwise noted in the item
description or on the eBay return information page, all purchases are guaranteed to be of the
same new quality as shown and heard in the video clips and pictures and described in the
item details. Refunds are contingent on delivery date which will be the delivery confirmation
delivery date or date
of local pickup.
a) Returns within 7 days of delivery date: Returns of new merchandise are eligible for return in
new condition only. This includes all original packaging, boxes, books, accessories and any
additional material included with the merchandise. In the case of a return that meets these
criteria, a 100% purchase price refund minus the cost of shipping will be granted. If Liberty
Bellows determines that the return is not in new condition, a 25% restocking fee will be
subtracted from the purchase price.
b) Returns after 7 days of delivery date: No returns or refunds will be granted under any
circumstances. However, Liberty Bellows will consider at its discretion a used trade-in value,
consignment, or offer commeasurate with the used condition at time of return without any
4. New Accordion Return Policy (Custom Order Merchandise) -- For all items that are not
currently in stock, Liberty Bellows will provide the customer in writing a delivery estimate
provided by the factory. The customer must cancel the order within 48 hours of receiving the
delivery estimate to receive a full refund. After the cancellation period, a 25% restocking fee
will apply and be deducted from any net refund. A restocking fee of 25% will also apply to a
return of a custom order and will be deducted from any net proceeds.
5. All refund requests must be accompanied by a description of how the written, video, or
picture description fails to properly describe the merchandise. The customer should document
any problems, issues, or defects with the merchandise and is fully responsible for any and all
damages incurred in transit. For defective merchandise, see warranty policies. Note that
defective merchandise does not excuse the customer from any applicable restocking or
1. Most (but not all) used items on the site are available for rental with a minimum rental term
of one month. Please email email@example.com for a quote or to setup a payment plan.
New accordions are not eligible for rental under any circumstance. Used accordions are rented
at our discretion.
2. At the time of the rental, the non-refundable rental fee and security deposit must be paid
in full. The deposit will ordinarily be the difference in price between the sales price and rental
fee. At the end date of the rental term, the item(s) may be purchased and the deposit and
rental fee will be applied to the price. By default, an item that has not been returned on or
before the end date will be considered a final sale and the deposit will be applied to the
3. At the time of the rental, accordion conditions are documented in digital photos and digital
videos. The customer is fully responsible for any damages that occur during the rental term.
Damages will be deducted from the security deposit at the time of return, commeasurate with
posted repair estimates on the web site.
1. Liberty Bellows will issue an estimate for any repair work. The costs will be in the context
of any pricing ranges posted on the web site.We will verify any changes to the estimate in
writing with the customer. A written estimate of repair work also includes an apprasial and the
cost is $25 which will also serve as the base opening fee for the minimum repair fee.
2. We strive to complete repairs within 30 days but in times of high volume, we appreciate
your patience and cannot guarantee a repair time unless otherwise noted.
3. At the time the estimate is issued, at least 50% of the estimate will be paid with the
remaining balance to be paid upon pickup or delivery.
4. At the time the estimate is issued, Liberty Bellows will indicate a "fair value" estimate of
the item(s) at time of receipt. This price represents the maximum liability that Liberty Bellows
would be able to purchase the item(s) in the unlikely event of loss, damages, or other claims.
5. Customers may chose to ship repairs to us. All repairs must be accompanied by a detailed
written work order and a return shipping payment or voucher. The customer assumes all
responsibility of shipping damages and agrees to abide by our "Shipping Policy" listed above.
Return shipping of $45 is required for any merchandise to be returned and this includes a free
estimate of repair fees.
1. Liberty Bellows is not responsible for price errors on our web site or on third party web
sites. We strive to maintain accurate pricing, but in the case of an error a full refund will be
granted and the sale will be cancelled.
2. Please ask questions before we ship your products to avoid unnecessary shipping and
3. Prices and policies subject to change without notice.
4. All items are sold in a first come, first serve basis. In the unlikely event that two or more
purchasers buy the same product, the first purchaser will get the first priority and subsequent
orders will be refunded in full.
1. New purchases will generally be shipped in factory provided boxes and materials.
2. Used purchases will be packed according to best practices of shipping safety and carrier
standards. We reserve the right to use recycled or used packing materials that are in good
Store Policies / Terms of Sale
Liberty Bellows LLC | 614 S. 2nd St. Philadelphia, PA 19147 | 267-815-4407 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Tues-Sat 10am-6pm
OKTOBERFEST SALE 2016
20% OFF Select Accordions
Alpine, Helikon, Steirische